April 9, 2020 In Meaning
How to see the silver lining each day
I have personally set a goal to stay positive and spread kindness, especially during these challenging times. Here are a few simple, effective ideas to make sure we see the silver lining each day.
- Get outdoors. Walk, garden or just take time to reflect and smell the roses.
- Use FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or pick up the phone to check in on friends, family, neighbors and colleagues.
- Spread some kindness each day. Nextdoor lets you see what others in your community may need. Give back – helping others helps you, too.
- Have a laugh! Share some jokes or funny videos to alleviate stress and lighten up with laughter.
- Be grateful. Leave a reminder in your phone each day to give thanks for all the good in your life.
- Schedule some downtime from social media and the latest headlines. Quiet time is essential, and you might find a break from the headlines brightens your day.
Of course you can also call me to set up an appointment for your first coaching session mapping out future goals for you during this down time.
Remember, today’s issues are temporary. I believe we can stay strong and persevere. Please feel free to contact me for any reason – even if you just need someone to talk to. We’ll get through this together!
Carol P. / 928-301-3327