Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more about this, click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF/
What questions can I ask to find the right coach for me?
Our initial session is a ‘meet and greet’ with no fee so you can have a sample coaching experience. Until then, please click on our BIO page to learn more about us and our approach to coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
Please contact us via phone or email so we can schedule our initial session to explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from my coach?
1. Provide a safe and confidential environment in which you can relax and have quiet time to look inside and identify your passion and goals for you to have the best life possible;
2. Provide resources to you and/or homework and skills for your journey to be your best self;
3. Listen carefully, with compassion, without judgment, to your story.
4. Provide honest feedback, direct conversation and provide you the dedicated time in your daily life that is solely about you.
5. Be a collaborative partner in bringing out the best, true to self, consciousness to you.
6. Help expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights.
7. Provide ongoing resources to you in accomplishing your goals.
What if coaching is not for me?
We ask for 3 session commitment with the first session of no cost to you. If, after the 3rd session, you feel coaching is not for you, we will cancel any ongoing agreement. We allow plenty of time for your session and should you be a ‘no show’ for a session, money will not be refunded for the missed session.